Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bad Sushi update

One of the things I wanted to do with this project was have the tins sport some cool art that ties in with the  theme of the bike but I didnt want to get all silly and spend loads of money of air brushing as that wasn't the kind of look I wanted.
Well owning a Body Art studio has it's advantages as on hand I have a bunch of awesome tattooists that can draw the shit out of anything so I am getting them to do the art for me (I cant draw my way out of a wet paper bag)

So yesterday I brought in the front fender which I had asked Reece Dillion to do for me and in his spare time he busted these two cool pieces out.
All I have to do is now cover it with 4 million coats of statin clear and its good to go.


Not sure yet what will go on the tank or rear fender but my mind is open to ideas.


and here is a random pic of our kitten chilling in the bread box.


No comments:

Post a Comment