Sunday, July 8, 2012

Close but no cigar !

I was hoping today would be the final build day of Bad Sushi but the friend and wiring guru had to leave earlier then I expected as he has something else on. That said he is coming back Tuesday night to finish it off.
A lot got done today,
New brake lever installed,
I re-jetted the carbys,
Installed the exhaust system.
I fitted the front and rear fenders.
Installed the rear indicators,
I got all of the wiring sorted for the back end.
Installed new fuel line.
Went and got lunch.
Tidied up.
All the while Geoff was cutting and playing with wires.

The highlight was firing it up, the video doesn't show the huge smile on my face. I so want to ride this thing !!!!!



Well that me fucked


Re-jetting the carbys


Exhaust system on


New fuel line


Fuse box and regulator under the metal plate hidden


Front fender and lights


Getting there


Spaghetti 


Too many wires


Speedo


Dont cut the red wire !!!!!


Running :)




No comments:

Post a Comment