Monday, July 23, 2012

New project

Yeah so it didn't take long for a new project to come along. I was thinking of doing a bobber cruiser for the wife or an FXR bobber but along came a GSX-R750 that I will turn in to a 7/11 street fighter.
I have always loved the 7/11 and wanted one badly when I first started riding road bikes but couldn't afford one and didn't have any knowledge of how to go about building one.
Now things are a little different (still really cant afford it) but I have a little more knowledge so here goes.

I bought this bad boy from Queensland and it is getting shipped down to me and I should have it next week.
Will get it registered first and then start looking for an 1100 motor that can go in it and then start the street fighter transformation.



There's always room in the garage for one more


No comments:

Post a Comment