Sunday, July 22, 2012

Real life usage

So Bad Sushi has been rolling around for a couple of weeks now and I am finding the little things that need sorting out.

-The speedo was useless at night as the LED screen needs to aim right at your face to see it, easy fix bending the bracket I made.
-Carbys need balancing, this will get done by Geoff as he has the mad skillz
-Brake line needs replacing with a longer one, Geoff will take care of that too.
-The chain was eating the rear fender (see pic) bit of bending and a trim and its fixed.
-Throttle stuck the other day, oiled and checked, all seems fine.
-Left mirror kept moving, glue is your friend.
-Strange use of oil in the first 150kms, seems ok now after another 200km and no oil use.

Here are some pics first of last nights ride to dinner in Prahran and then along the beach home and todays ride the Healesville for lunch with my wife and a couple of friends.
Today we did about 200kms and both bikes ran sweetly and got a lot of attention in Healesville at our lunch stop.


Chillin on the street while we had dinner


Beach parking


Arty background shot


Tried to eat itself


My wife on her 89 1200 Sporty


My wife on her 89 1200 Sporty


My wife on her 89 1200 Sporty


My wife on her 89 1200 Sporty


My wife on her 89 1200 Sporty


Brendan being chased by a Triceratops


My wife on her 89 1200 Sporty




No comments:

Post a Comment