Saturday, June 16, 2012

Free beer

 So I am thinking that in two weeks the bike should be finished (apart from the electrical stuff). Called the hard chromers yesterday and they said they would send back the fork inners Monday or Tuesday so once they come back I can have the forks rebuilt.
My new rear tyre should be in last in the week and my wheel bearings have finally arrived.
So next weekend will be fun as it will all go back together and be standing on its own tow wheels.

Finally settled on artwork for the tank, which inspired me to finish off the paint today. Cant wait to see that finished. Also made up a little bracket for the ignition which I have relocated just because I can.

My tool chest also needs more stickers, if you got them please send them to,
PO Box 2145 Prahran Australia 3181
Cheers

My ignition bracket


Fitted


The wheel bearing that have been sent 3 times, I wonder if the two sets that got lost in the mail will ever show up?


Tool chest needs more stickers


The future (tank) is so bright I have to where shades.


Sorry there is no free beer, it was only a cunning ploy to get you to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment