Sunday, June 10, 2012

No more until parts arrive

I am pretty much stuck right now. Cant really do anything until some parts show up.

Did get a lot done today in the 5 hours I worked on Bad Sushi, I should be paying myself by the hour for this, I would have enough money to buy another bike.

Todays efforts included but were not limited to,
- Triple clamps
- Sprocket cover
- Handle bars
- Rear brakes
- Choke
- Clutch cable
- Gear shift
- Painted coils (as they looked garbage in the natural beige)
- Carbys
- sitting on it making broom broom noises



Getting there


Really need to settle on wear I want the tank and mount it


Left hand


Coils in black


Biltwell bars


Oh look pod filters


Now you dont even notice the coils


And here is a random selfy I took with my new mate



Waiting on,
Fork inners so the forks can be rebuilt,
Fuel tap,
Exhaust wrap,
New back tyre,
New wheel bearings,
My mechanic mate to come help with all the wiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment