Saturday, June 30, 2012

They see me rolling, they be hating

So I've bought myself a new bike, a 2012 VZR1800, M109Rz, Suzuki Boulevard. Yeah a stupid long name but who really cares?
Well clearly some people do. It has been very interesting to see and hear peoples opinion on me selling my Harley in favour of the Suzuki.
Some think its a good thing and others think I have lost the plot. I am quite surprised that this has attracted so much discussion.
It seems that if you have a Harley you aren't allowed to get rid of it in favour of a Japanese motorcycle?

Anyway, as always, what someone thinks of me is none of my business.

I love my new bike, its different and awesome to ride.

I have often seen this sign on bikes in stores and thought, how lucky for the new owner,
Was nice to see it this time and know its mine


Gratuitous my the ocean shot


Posing 





Looking forward to a new adventure on a new bike

No comments:

Post a Comment