Sunday, June 24, 2012

So today was going to be about clear coating the tank as I was hoping to get that back last night but I didn't get it until lunch time today. The wait was certainly worth it !!!!

While I was waiting I though I should keep busy with something useful so I got started (basically finished) the fender struts. Just need to find the right bolts and wing nuts. I did drill some extra "speed" holes in the fender struts but didn't take a picture, also thinking of mounting the rear indicators off the struts?

Anyway, the tank now has a clear coat drying on it. Hopefully I can finish it sometime tomorrow as I want to get as many coats as I can on to it to protect it.

Next step, mount the tank and rear fender.

Strutty goodness


and they will go roughly here


cant go further back due to brake caliper


an artist at work


Hooray for Kabuki Hannya masks


Cant wait to mount this to the bike for good


Can you read Japanese?





No comments:

Post a Comment