Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Only a max of 7 build days to go

Spend the last 5 hours in the garage working on the bike, I kind of feel like I didn't do a lot but I kind of did really.

Finished off the mounting stuff for the rear fender and put a few coats of paint on it once I'd finished with that.
Finished off the tank with fuel cap and fuel tap and then mounted the tank.
Finally got the right hand side grip on and installed the right hand mirror.
Tidied up and swept the floor.
I guess it's a decent effort but I dont feel like I did enough?



Needs more stickers


Fender on


The wing nuts are not part of the bad sushi japanese bike thing


Stop !!


Just love this thing, so much time and energy has gone in to this tank.


Up it the air again, without the jack stand I wouldn't have been able to do this I recon


Cant wait for a pic with the fender on and all the electrics installed.


Saw this little fella this morning while out walking the dog and thought it photo worthy.


No comments:

Post a Comment