Sunday, June 3, 2012

Need some muscle

And there comes a time where you cant do anything with out some extra muscle.
Kind of stuck until I can rope someone in to giving me a hand lifting the motor in to the frame.

I have however fluffed about tinkering today, mounted the seat (this will end up pissing me off and I will remove it as I am sure it will get in my way but I really wanted to see it on), cleaned out the powder coat from the threads on a bunch of spots on the frame, started putting the wiring loom back in and I've mounted the battery box and electrical panel.
At some point I am going to relocated the electrical panel somewhere less visible but for now I want the bike operational and I can play with that stuff later on.

Still stocked about the powder coating and I have a great before and after pic of the swingarm.








Need to make a call I guess and get another set of hands around here.

And here is a short clip of my German Shepherd playing with other 6 month old kitten

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment